Tired of SPAM? We can help you stop it.
CLICK HERE NOW!
We can set up a filter for your business e-mail domain to stop garbage like this from ever reaching your inbox.

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Would You Wrap Your Car in an Ad for $300 Weekly?‏



I haven't seen one of these in a long time. 

Would you wrap your car for $300 per week? 

I would... it it was a legitimate deal... 

Clues that it isn't; 
It came from a Hotmail account - Hotmail is bunk, legit companies don't use "freemail"
Sender's name doesn't match the e-mail address - Don Neumann [lennahensley@hotmail.com]

I think it is pretty likely that Lenna had her hotmail account hacked. The message originated somewhere around Quincy, Washington.

Delete the message and move on.

Spam Mail Text;

Reply with YES if you are interested

No comments:

Post a Comment

I won't post comments with links. If you'd like a link on site contact me directly.