Tired of SPAM? We can help you stop it.
CLICK HERE NOW!
We can set up a filter for your business e-mail domain to stop garbage like this from ever reaching your inbox.

Monday, June 30, 2014

Re: Reduced numbness and tingling in hands, feet and legs

Nice touch; the RE: in the subject line. Like I ever had an e-mail exchange with these guys.

This is another email our spam filter caught in a recent flood of messages from ".me" domains. I don't know what it is about these, but look for more ad scams from."me.". I have yet to receive a legit e-mail from a .me. domain.

The jist is that the spammers have cornered the market on "rare ingredients" that reduce nerve pain. Nice, prey on people that have nervous system disorders; sweet guys.

Delete this spam scam and move on with your day.

The message sources from 178.33.194.67 Roubaix,France from the ISP Ovh Sas

Neuropathy Support News
======================================================

Studies indicate these rare ingredients reduce Neuropathy nerve pain.

Reduce the numbness and tingling in hands, feet and legs.

Neuropathy Support Formula can also:
*Improve balance & coordination
*Support & strengthen nerves & nerve linings
*Lessen the pain and burning sensations
*Reduce stress & anxiety

Go here to Relieve Your Pain TODAY: http://check.nerve-pain-down.me

optoff_admail: http://stop.nerve-pain-down.me

POBOX No. 5192
47 Rue Au Maire_75003Paris
France

No comments:

Post a Comment

I won't post comments with links. If you'd like a link on site contact me directly.