Tired of SPAM? We can help you stop it.
CLICK HERE NOW!
We can set up a filter for your business e-mail domain to stop garbage like this from ever reaching your inbox.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Barrister Harrison Koman

Well it looks like our soon-to-be-friend, Terry Ryan, needs his estate settled. Must be official, his Barrister is an esquire.

Don't help him...

Phony e-mail text;

Hello Dear.



My Name is Barrister Tony Mark the Personal Attorney to Terry Ryan (55Years Old) who died in a Plane Crash (Alaska Airlines Flight 261) on the 31st of January 2000. Please visit this website for more information about the accident. Website:
www.wsws.org/en/articles/2000/
02/alas-f19.html  presently, as the lawyer I have been asked to provide his Next-of-Kin to receive its Deposit valued at US$10, 000, 000.00 (Ten Million United States Dollars) or have the Funds confiscated.




To this effect, I now seek your consent to present you as the Next-of-Kin to my Client so that the proceeds of his Benefit valued at US$10, 000, 000.00 (Ten Million United States Dollars) can be paid to you and thereafter you and I can share it; 50% to me, 30% to you, 10% will be set aside to be shared according to each persons expenses at the end of the deal while 10% should be given to any Orphanage Home.



Please get in touch with me via E-mail: infommmm111@e-mail.uafor further details if you are willing to assist me, kindly acknowledge the good receipt of this message. Your prompt response is highly imperative.




Yours sincerely,

Barrister Harrison Koman (Esq.)

Email: infommmm111@e-mail.ua

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your info.
    I was scammed badly, I am still in contact with him.What should or can I do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you were caught by these scammers notify the FBI (or the equivalent in your country of residence). FBI can be contacted here; http://www.fbi.gov/scams-safety/e-scams . The FBI will advice on how to deal with your contact with them. Next, I'd cancel any credit cards used in transactions and notify your bank and change accounts. I'd recommend a service like AllClearID or LifeLock (there are many others too) as well in case they have enough info now to steal your ID. Just my advice, I can't guarantee any results... Good Luck and thanks for the visit.

      Delete

I won't post comments with links. If you'd like a link on site contact me directly.