Tired of SPAM? We can help you stop it.
CLICK HERE NOW!
We can set up a filter for your business e-mail domain to stop garbage like this from ever reaching your inbox.

Friday, June 27, 2014

Invest today. Cash Out next month

Another pump and dump scam showed up in the spam filter the other day. This one isn't particularly well crafted but I though it was humorous.

I feel so much better that Horace is looking out for me...

The spam scam sources from 186.195.148.47 in Jundia, Brazil. Fox Telecomunicacao E Internet Ltda.
is the ISP of the sender.

Spam email text:

Dear friend,

I was very furious when I listened to your voicemail last night.

You know, I didtell you about last month but you’re the one who was not interested inbuying at the time. It was trading for just 10 or 15 cents if I remembercorrectly. You cannot now blame me by saying I didn’t tell you.

Anyway bullshit aside if you are still angry about missing the first wave I’mtelling you its not too late but you need to listen to me now and buy as manys.h.a.r.es of as you can on Monday morning before they get too expensive and ifyou don’t it’s your own fault I don’t want you calling me again and leaving meanother nasty voicemail.

I spoke with my analyst buddy who is working on this specific stock-analysis andhe told me we should expect to see shares hit past a dollar within the next 30days. Do what you must.

Take care
Your bud
Horace

No comments:

Post a Comment

I won't post comments with links. If you'd like a link on site contact me directly.