Tired of SPAM? We can help you stop it.
CLICK HERE NOW!
We can set up a filter for your business e-mail domain to stop garbage like this from ever reaching your inbox.

Friday, August 23, 2013

Oxitamin Spam Comment

In an effort to keep me entertained, anonymous users are leaving me spam comments. Excellent! I'll post them whenever I get them. I'm sooooo extremely magnificent!

This is more health/vitamin/weight loss spam. Don't give these guys your time or money. It's a rip-off.

Spam Comment Text;

Excellent goods from you, man. I've bear in mind your stuff previous to and you're just extremely magnificent. I actually like what you've acquired here, really like what you are saying and the best way during which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it sensible. I can not wait to learn far more from you. That is really a wonderful website. Visit my web-site; http://oxitaminsite.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

I won't post comments with links. If you'd like a link on site contact me directly.