Tired of SPAM? We can help you stop it.
CLICK HERE NOW!
We can set up a filter for your business e-mail domain to stop garbage like this from ever reaching your inbox.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Im online now




This funny little piece of Junk Mail hails from Lima, Peru. The sender claims to be from the domain aragontello.com; a domain that shows a 403 Forbidden if you bother to visit it. The sending IP address, 190.236.183.183, belongs to Telefonica del Peru



Don't feel too special, it's a scam. Delete and move on with your day!

Spam mail text;

I am Queen. Guys say I am hot and I tend to believe them :)
What I need is a hot guy like you! Saying "hot" I do not really mean cute face or crazy muscles :)
I like having fun. I simply adore sex. I am full of fascinating ideas, so you will never be bored with me, I promise!
Maybe we can
chat online?
See you online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I won't post comments with links. If you'd like a link on site contact me directly.