Tired of SPAM? We can help you stop it.
CLICK HERE NOW!
We can set up a filter for your business e-mail domain to stop garbage like this from ever reaching your inbox.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Don't forget about me.

A letter from Wilma. I mean, really, how often am I going to get a chance like this? Ha! Wilma wants us to visit her Russian dating site. Yea, I don't think so...

This one was sent from a phony e-mail address, from what I can only guess is a compromised server at Anthem Kids Dental; qmjktvshz886 @anthemkidsdental.com. Doesn't look very legit does it?

Delete, don't click the link, Don't paste it into any browser. Maybe it's a dating site or maybe not. I don't know and I'm not going to bother finding out. If you happen to know the person that sent the bad email, notify them and let them know something is not right.

SPAM email text;

Come on over soon ;)

http://www.datingluvatfu.....ru/?587FC=A52B87AA0350CE5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I won't post comments with links. If you'd like a link on site contact me directly.