Tired of SPAM? We can help you stop it.
CLICK HERE NOW!
We can set up a filter for your business e-mail domain to stop garbage like this from ever reaching your inbox.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

You've said that is not married

Isn't it flattering when a romantic, young, nature loving, athletic, Russian gymnast reaches out across the world to make you her soulmate? She can't wait to see your message in her box...

Don't do it, don't reply. Delete.

If it came from an address you know, notify the sender that they have been hacked by a spammer. They should change all their passwords associated with that e-mail account; Facebook, Twitter, Credit Card accounts, etc.

Phony e-mail text;

Hello my name is Katya I am from small city in the center of Russia.
I am 24 years old.I am very friendly and romantic person.
I saw your structure and have decided to do record in you as I search for the friend on the Internet!
I want to have serious relationship and it true.My dream is search for the man which will appreciate me and to respect.
I like to get acquainted with unknown people. I am a optimistic girl with sense of humor, who is looking for her soulmate...
Sometimes I go to the disco with my friends. I like to spend my free time on the nature.
There are a real beautiful places near my town! Al my life I like sport.
When I was young I was engaged in gymnastics and now I am engaged in aerobics.
Al my friend say that i cherful and sociable.
I hope soon to see your message in my box.

My email: kuliniccwhv@yandex.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment

I won't post comments with links. If you'd like a link on site contact me directly.