Tired of SPAM? We can help you stop it.
CLICK HERE NOW!
We can set up a filter for your business e-mail domain to stop garbage like this from ever reaching your inbox.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Yours in Christ

Finally... My beloved sister in the Lord is reaching out to me to reward my faith with a cool $18 million. It's about time Lord. Where you been?

Fake, scam, delete it now. Send them nothing, ignore.

Phony e-mail text;

My Dear Beloved in the Lord,

Good day to you and your family, My Name is Mrs. Praskovia Batovich, a
national of Russia and am married to late Dr.Batovich who was an Oil
Merchant an international businessman.Before he died in the year 2001
after a brief illness that lasted for only five days.

We were married for Seventeen years with a daughter (Lillian)who later
died in an Automobile accident. Before the Untimely death of my husband
we were both born again Christians. Since his death I decided not to
remarry or get a child outside my Matrimonial home which the Bible is
against.When my late husband was Alive he deposited the sum of
($18,000,000.00 USD) Eighteen Million United States Dollars with a Bank
in England,if u are intrested please write me back.

Email:batovich_m@yahoo.com
Have a Blessed Day.
Your Beloved Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment

I won't post comments with links. If you'd like a link on site contact me directly.