Tired of SPAM? We can help you stop it.
CLICK HERE NOW!
We can set up a filter for your business e-mail domain to stop garbage like this from ever reaching your inbox.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

eople, the less I have to deal with them, the less afraid I am of what they’ll

 What a strange subject line. Should I open this e-mail? Should I click the link?

NO, Don't do it... Delete.

Do let your friend know you got a phony, phish, phishing, spammy, spam e-mail from them and ask them to kindly change their passwords. Also, nicely recommend that they scan their computers for Spyware, Malware, and Viruses.

Phony e-mail text;

http://cardmemberse.onmbl.com There was very little I could do, but grin and bear it as best I could with the help of some cortisone cream. Doing anything really physical was also out, as it was especially b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I won't post comments with links. If you'd like a link on site contact me directly.